3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4928
Windows Server Analyst
The Server Analyst is a contributing member of the Global Windows Operations Team and may be responsible for:
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining the operating system and hardware on Windows based servers.
- Maintaining and sustaining a highly automated server OS patching processes.
- Participating in Follow the Sun support for global infrastructure servers.
- Developing and promoting standard operating procedures.
- Conducting audits of servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Being available to perform tasks outside normal business hours and on weekends as well as being on call for at least one week every other month.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 5 years experiences with Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016 Operating Systems with direct experience in diagnostics, troubleshooting, and problem solving for hardware, software, and OS.
- Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
- Understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy and DFS
- PowerShell scripting
- Experience with the AWS and Azure cloud providers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Setup, configuration, and problem diagnostics of server hardware including RAID, mirrored disks, and SAN/NetApp.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, MIS or other IT/IS related major
- Ability to work effectively across time zones and geography
- Understanding of WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, WINS
- Knowledge of remote support concepts and tools
- Operations experience
- Must be able to lift 50lbs