Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5953
The VUI (Voice User Interface) Designer will drive the creation of voice user interfaces, including flows and personas in both speech and DTMF scenarios for the new generation of world-class voice applications.
- Communicating with customers and stakeholders – gathering the requirements, understanding the goals and platform capabilities
- Design and ongoing ownership of VUI workflows, DTMF and speech integration, and overall caller experience
- Working closely with the development team to ensure high quality of UX and VUI throughout the implementation
- Presenting overall UX / VUI vision and strategy to stakeholders and other teams
- Interfacing with external agencies to successfully utilize and incorporate their deliverables
- Creating clear acceptance criteria for successful implementation and delivery of the designed VUI, helping QA team to develop a test plan ensuring outstanding VUI usability and quality
Requirements and Preferred skills:
- 3+ years BOT Experience
- 4+ years UX / UI experience
- 3+ years experience with Voice / DTMF applications (VoiceXML based)
- Whiteboard experience
- SaaS experience
- Web design experience
- Associate degree in technology related field.
- In lieu of degree, may consider additional directly-related experience.