3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 4924
Training Services Analyst - Part time: 3-4 days per week
- Assist Regional Field Training Coordinators with planning and coordination of training offerings.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, including any audiovisual equipment, training materials, training props, meals, etc.
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and visual aids.
- Coordinate shipping for instructor-led technical training equipment to and from training locations.
- Coordinate / confirm catering and room reservations for instructor-led technical training courses.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School diploma
- Three (3) or more years working experience in an administrative function
- Proficient (perform skill with limited assistance) with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Access.
- Three or more years working experience with administrative processes / systems (i.e., contracts, accounting, shipping and receiving, correspondence, customer service, document control, reports, work orders, purchase orders)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Associate’ s degree
- 3 or more years of experience with pipeline and terminal operations
- 3 or more years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- Presentation skills - Develop and deliver presentations and training; demonstrate excellent technical writing skills and effective oral communication skills
- Project Management skills - Plan, prioritize, organize, control, allocate and coordinate resources for projects.