3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4756
Testing Resource - QA Analyst
The Testing Analyst is responsible for design, development and execution of automated & manual testing for our desktop, mobile and web products using a variety of automation and application lifecycle management (ALM) tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Supports TCoE (Testing Center of Excellence) Management in Automated Test strategy formulation, execution, process improvements, and communication of test strategies to all stakeholders.
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
- Partner with project teams to ensure requirements are documented, understood, covered by tests and accurately tested
- Document and evaluate test results and defects; Manage defects and drive resolution by working with internal teams.
- Work with vendor support teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Track and report on QA metrics and KPIs for projects
- Develop standard QA processes and documentation guidelines
- Drive best practices and continuous improvement in QA people, processes, and tools
- Own and maintain test automations and testing tools
- Mentor team members on quality best practices.
- Maintain awareness of latest innovations, trends, and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology.
- Conforms well to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Test/Quality Analyst.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in test automation tools such as Worksoft Certify, HP UFT and CBTA automating SAP, web and desktop apps.
- Hands-on experience with SAP modules.
- Excellent customer-facing and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with onsite/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools