Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5133
Technical Support Rep
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business with a concentration in Information Systems preferred.
- Knowledge of network architecture, network operations, remote configuration, remote service/installation support.
- Over two (2) years of experience in a technical support, help desk, NOC or technical call center environment.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and execute documented processes/guide documents relative projects and/or service, and deliver assignments comprehensively and accurately.
- Experience supporting customer throughout implementation life Cycle.
- Ability to determine root cause of equipment failure (network, software, hardware, electrical issue, etc.) and run remote diagnostic scripts into IP-based devices remotely.
- Excellent analytical & data reporting skills.
- Knowledge of MS office products.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Case/Incident Management skills relative to industry standard Case Management software/tools.
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus.