Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5183
Technical Documents Coordinator – Midstream
Basic Purpose /Responsibility
The Technical Documents Coordinator position reports to the Information Management Supervisor within the Midstream Services. This position will work with the Technical Procedures Specialist to management the Management of Change (MOC) and administration of 2, 400 Site-Specific Procedures (SSP) program. This position will collaborate and network with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and superintendents out at the facilities operation locations to drive the MOC process. Also, this position will provide support to the Information Management group to aide in the document management lifecycle and SharePoint webpages updates.
- Manage and administrative support over 2, 400 SSPs throughout the life cycle.
- Monitor and manage SSPs annual review process to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Working with SMEs and superintendents to update and revise the procedures when required.
- Receive and review SSPs documents to ensure contexts are in appropriate sections in procedures.
- Update, format, and correct imbedded links to the procedures to ensure compliance.
- Identifies & implements corrections to technical content as requested and required.
- Scheduling and setting up meeting to ensure alignment are made with SSPs changes.
- Reviewing new and revised documents for correct spelling, grammar and procedural flow.
- Update datasheet to track progression of procedures through the MOC process.
- Load new and revised documents into Livelink (P66’ s electronic document management site)
- Load links and descriptions of documents/standards onto the Midstream Document Library; including creating categories, sub-topics, and descriptions.
- Assists in the restructuring/cleanup of LiveLink files and records management.
- Prepare presentations and training materials in support of SSPs program.
- Send change notifications by email, SharePoint and SAP.
- Serve as the point of contact for staff of various levels, including management level.
- Provide support and updates to the SharePoint intranet site pages.
- Create and modify standards manuals, documents, and forms using Adobe Professional.
- Minimum 3 years in operations of pipeline and terminals process for the oil and gas industry.
- Must have technical knowledge to differentiate between procedural steps that may contain gaps.
- Ability to concentrate on detail work for long periods of time.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Working knowledge with SharePoint and LiveLink.
- Well organized and proficient in managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Office products; primarily Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail oriented and organized.
- A team player who works effectively in a team environment.
- Experience related to the development and management of procedures for operation and maintenance.
- Familiar with applicable industry standards, regulations and codes.
- Proficient in updating Microsoft SharePoint site pages.