3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4744
Technical Documents Coordinator - Midstream
Basic Purpose /Responsibility:
The Technical Documents Coordinator position reports to the Information Management Supervisor within the Midstream Servicers. This position will work with the Technical Document Analyst to management and administrate over 2, 400 Site-Specific Procedures (SSP) program and provide support to Information Management group to
process documents throughout the management of change process. In-additional, this position will support the webpages updates.
- Manage and administrative support over 2, 400 SSPs throughout the life cycle.
- Monitor and manage SSPs annual review process to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to update and/or eliminate content from standards.
- Receive and review SSPs documents to ensure contexts are in appropriate sections in procedures.
- Updating document formatting and updating over 9, 000 imbedded document links meet current requirements.
- Identifies & implements corrections to technical content as requested and required.
- Scheduling and setting up meeting to ensure alignment are made with SSPs changes.
- Reviewing new and revised documents for correct spelling, grammar and procedural flow.
- Update datasheet to track progression of documents through process.
- Load new and revised documents into Livelink (electronic document management site)
- Load links and descriptions of documents/standards onto the Midstream Document Library. Including creating
- categories, sub-topics, and descriptions.
- Assists in the restructuring/cleanup of LiveLink files and records management.
- Prepare presentations and training materials in support of SSPs program.
- Send change notifications by email, SharePoint and SAP.
- Create and maintain metrics on new and revised documents.
- Serve as the point of contact for staff of various levels, including management level.
- Responsible for the providing support and updates to the website design pages.
- Create and modify standards manuals, documents, and forms using Adobe Professional.
- Assists in the restructuring/cleanup of EDMS files and records management.
- Minimum 3 years in operations of Pipeline and Terminals process for the Oil and Gas industry.
- Must have technical knowledge to differentiate between procedural steps that may contain gaps.
- Ability to concentrate on detailed work for long periods of time and strong organizational skills and use these skills, knowledge and abilities to achieve daily tasks
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Convert word documents into PDF to publish in live link.
- Well organized and proficient in managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Office Products; primarily word, excel, and outlook.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail oriented and organized.
- A team player who works effectively in a team environment.
- (Optional) above average knowledge of live link and company records management system.
- Experience related to the development and management of procedures for operation and maintenance.
- Familiar with applicable industry standards, regulations and codes.
- Proficient with Microsoft SharePoint and experience working with an electronic form system