315 Johnstone Avenue, 1280-M POB
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5569
Systems/skillsets listed by importance:
2. Extensive modeling in Excel/VBA
4. MS Access
5. Anaplan – nice-to-have
- Manage financial system metadata and governance to ensure business requirements are set up accurately and timely.
- Provide guidance and support of annual long range plan, operating budget and user support in the consolidations of the planning/budget cycles.
- Administer, monitor, maintain of Essbase BSO applications including development, data replication and reconciliations, upgrades and user provisioning.
- Possess the capacity to listen and advise and provide timely solutions to system and process related problems.
- Financial acumen including working experience with planning/budgeting and ability to create financial statements and reporting.
- Experience with Oracle Essbase and Excel VBA programming is required
- The ability to complete the process of data aggregation from multiple data sources using VBA
- Assist with day-to-day operations of financial systems and making sure all inquiries are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to amend schedule to work early and late here and there
- Supports reporting, analysis and project requests
- Develops report specifications of data requirements and provide analysis .
- Supports the team in the preparation and submission of financial and progress reports as required.
- Creates and prepares documentation, reporting and metrics.
- Facilitates and supports in gathering, defining, documenting and clarifying business requirements.
- Works cross-functionally on development and implementation of projects and ensures the success of projects/programs.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Senior level, typically 10+ years of experience.
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Influences others to achieve objectives.
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.