420 South Keeler Avenue PB-10-1084-06
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5105
Technical Analyst - Excel/VBA Programmer
- Manage financial system metadata and governance to ensure business requirements are set up accurately and timely.
- Provide guidance and support of annual long range plan, operating budget and user support in the consolidations of the plan/budget cycles.
- Administer, monitor, maintain of Essbase BSO applications including development, data replication and reconciliations, upgrades and user provisioning.
- Possess the capacity to listen and advise and provide timely solutions to system and process related problems.
- Financial acumen including working experience with planning/budgeting and ability to create financial statements and reporting.
- Experience with Oracle Essbase and Excel VBA programming is highly preferred.
- The ability to complete the process of data aggregation from multiple data sources using VBA
- Assist with day-to-day operations of financial systems and making sure all inquiries are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to amend schedule to work early and late here and there
Required/Preferred Skill Sets:
- Extensive modeling in Excel/VBA – this would actually be required as it’ s what we’ re going after