100 West Fifth Street
Job Category: Engineering & Manufacturing
Job Number: 5582
Tech Analyst Drafting
Utilize computer and GIS software and information including but not limited to:
- Prepare civil and mechanical gas utility drawings for main & service lines, metering and regulator stations using AutoCAD Civil 3D and solid works. Temporary personnel will estimate construction work and create associated work orders using IBM Maximo.
- Right-of-way/easements drawings
- Pipeline alignment/site/profile drawings
- Service Line drawings
Operate and/or maintain equipment including but not limited to:
- Auto Cad
- Solid Works
- IBM Maximo
- General knowledge and use of plotter equipment
- Changing/refilling paper and/or inks in copiers, printers and plotters
- Knowledge of distribution/transmission pipeline operations and government regulations.
- Experience with the application of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Application of decimals and percentages. Application of trigonometric and geometric formulas.
Experience and training related to:
- Pipe, mechanical, and architectural drawing
- Computer assisted drafting (CAD) systems
- ArcMap software and database functions as specified by position
- English usage and spelling
- Neat/legible lettering
- Microsoft Office® productivity software
- Portable Document Format (pdf) productivity software
- Experience drawing, posting, and/or plotting maps, atlas pages, plats, legal descriptions, and diagrams.
- Experience reading, interpreting, and/or preparing completion reports and redlines, written instructions, material lists, right-of-way information, maps, blueprints, and legal descriptions.