Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5974
Systems Analyst II
This position will be part of a technical team responsible for data center technology, including shared storage, server administration and database administration.
- Strong skills in Windows Server administration, MCSE or equivalent experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to support technologies critical to the success of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to support Windows client/server applications.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and LAN/WAN technologies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with diverse teams in IT and the Business Units.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, research and analyze technical problems and recommend solutions.
- Successful candidate will be able to learn about supporting application infrastructure and critical systems on a 24X7 basis. They will develop a close working relationship with others on the Windows administration team as well as team members from other IT engineering and application teams.