401 North Harvey Avenue
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5668
System Analyst I (IT Field Services Tech)
- Triage and diagnose user issues.
- Interface with internal customers to provide high degree of customer service/advocacy. systems and environment.
- Work with third party manufacturers/vendors to assist with servicing company environment.Assemble and/or install equipment within the company
- Complete tasks assigned in order to accomplish approved application and/or infrastructure change requests. systems and environment.
- Collaborate with applications and infrastructure personnel when servicing company
- Respond to work through either ticketing workflow, telephone or messaging systems.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of current infrastructure technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and support the following:
- Desktop/laptop hardware, operating system and Office suite
- IP networking
- Knowledge of Active Directory, permission hierarchy and group policy management
- Event monitoring, logging and data collection techniques
- Experience with the application of math, algebra and statistical and volumetric methods.
- Knowledge regarding how to identify, research and analyze systems software problems and perform systems evaluations.
- Demonstrated ability to research, prepare and compose systems operating procedures and documentation, reports, and correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to interact, advise, guide, train and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English
- Mobility to travel in and around office facilities system wide.
- May be required to lift 50 lb. and be able to install equipment under desks or in ceilings.
- Communicate and/or exchange information or instructions.
- Visual ability sufficient to perform job duties.