Job Category: IT
Job Number: 6120
Manage and maintain all aspects corporate network infrastructure
- Manage and maintain all aspects corporate communication infrastructure
- Track and respond to help desk requests for department support during business day
- Configure and support deployed servers
- Configure and support internal and remote workstations
- Configure and support VMware virtual infrastructure
- Coordinate with IT Manager on short and long term infrastructure objectives
- Plan network infrastructure initiatives and enhancements
- Plan and support disaster recovery initiatives
- Monitor services provided by external network contractors
- Maintain network documentation
- Monitor/manage network infrastructure
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College degree preferred, not required.
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Use intuition and experience to complement data when making recommendations.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Complete projects on time and budget.
- Maintain confidentiality; Listen to others without interrupting; Remain open to others' ideas and try new things.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Prepare and support those affected by change.
- Look for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Conserve organizational resources.
- Work with integrity and ethically; Uphold organizational values.
- Follow policies and procedures; Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time; Support organization' s goals and values.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction; Take responsibility for own actions; Keep commitments.
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment; Include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Look for ways to improve and promote quality; Apply feedback to improve performance; Monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Meet productivity standards; complete work in timely manner; Strive to increase productivity.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.