3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4720
Information Technology Infrastructure and Engineering provides technical support and services to the companies global environment.
The Storage Analyst will provide technical expertise for all aspects of a global Storage environment. The analyst will be a contributing member of the Storage and Backup Team and may be responsible for:
- Management and sustainability of NetApp, IBM, Data Domain, Pure Storage and VMAX storage systems across the globe, including installation, configuration, management and support of new and existing systems.
- Management and monitoring of Veritas NetBackup and Commvault backup systems across the globe, including installation, configuration, management and support of new and existing systems.
- Management of AWS EBS, AWS S3, Azure Disk and Azure Blob storage environment across the globe, including configuration, management and support of new and existing systems.
- Day to day activities include provisioning storage, troubleshooting ticket queues, managing projects to meet customer requirements, monitoring replication sessions and backups, performing migrations and improving process and procedures.
- Operations, maintenance, technical refresh planning and implementation, tools rollout, Level 1/2/3 support, finance, service management and reporting and continual service improvement.
- Implementing, documenting and supporting disaster recovery solutions.
- Provide key technical data including, but not limited to, capacity planning, implementation, configuration, and usage reporting.
- Monitor log files, performance issues, and the production environment for mission critical systems.
- Participate in After-Hours rotation for the global Storage environment.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures.
- Engaging in continuous learning to stay abreast on new and emerging technologies that relate to the storage environment.
- Conducting audits of storage systems to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Being available to perform tasks outside normal business hours and on weekends as well as being on call.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension.
- Basic knowledge of storage technologies, design and architecture.
- Basic knowledge of server technology, design and architecture.
- Basic knowledge of network theory, design and architecture.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with scripting.
- Knowledge and experience with storage technologies in NetApp, IBM, Dell EMC, Pure Storage, Veritas and Commvault with features including:
- Ability to work effectively across time zones and geography.
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a project or business opportunity.
- The ability to effectively instruct others on how to complete a task or activity.
- Ability to work effectively and add value in a team environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of consecutive operating experience with storage environment including architecture, diagnostics, troubleshooting, monitoring, configuring, and problem solving