3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4746
Standard Documents Coordinator - Midstream
Basic Purpose /Responsibility:
The Standard Document Coordinator position reports to the Information Management Supervisor within the Midstream Services. This position will work with the Standards Analyst to management and administrate the Governance of the Management of Change Process for Midstream.
- Administrative manages over 4, 000 policies and procedures documents.
- Train and mentor the organization as to the correct process to be followed for standards revisions, creation and approval according to the Management of Change process.
- Reviewing new and revised documents for correct spelling, grammar and procedural flow.
- Manage, monitor, and update datasheet to track progression of documents through process.
- Load new and revised documents into Electronic Documents’ Management System (EDMS).
- Send change notifications by email, SharePoint and SAP.
- Deliver training for employees new to the business unit on processes and system use.
- Monitoring the revision change list for standards, SSP, and MEPS to handle new request.
- Send emails to document owners, consults and informs for permission to revise documents.
- Build work folders in document workspace for work documents.
- Retrieve master copies of documents to be revised from LiveLink.
- Prepare approval forms for document owners and convert word documents into PDF.
- Create notifications in SAP and content push (Knowledge Sharing) when documents are published.
- Format, reformat and/or create documents from document owner/SME references including:
- Create/modify standards manuals, documents, and forms using Adobe Professional.
- Load links and descriptions of documents/standards onto the Midstream Document Library. Including creating categories, sub-topics, and descriptions.
- Serve as standardization point of contact for staff of various levels to include management level.
- Create and maintain metrics on new and revised documents.
- Maintain automation and site-specific spreadsheets for tracking purposes.
- Coordinate the development and communication of engineering design and construction standards including standard design packages for pipeline and terminal related equipment and facilities.
- Prepare presentations and training materials in support of Engineering Standards.
- Assists in the restructuring/cleanup of live link files and records management.
- Mentor the Information Coordinator in live link and the transition from EDMS to RMS.
- Mentor the Information Analyst in Records Management practices.
- Three years’ experience work with Microsoft SharePoint and EDMS system.
- Three years’ experience related to the development, use or management of engineering standards for design, construction, operation and maintenance.
- Familiar with applicable industry standards, regulations and codes.
- Detailed, well organized, troubleshooting and problem resolutions skills, and proficient in managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Office Products; primarily word, excel, and outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Editorial and technical writing skills
- Strong networking, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work and build consensus across organizational/functional lines
- Ability to work within multi-discipline teams in the office and field environments
- Effective communicator and a strong creative team player with strong teamwork skills. Ability to maintain good working relationships with team members and Operations personnel.