5202 W Channel Rd
Job Category: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 4936
Summary: Compiles data and prepares financial invoices, assist with A/P and A/R functions by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assist in the timely research, reconcile and resolve customer questions regarding their accounts.
- Assist the Assistant Controller with collection of outstanding receivable balances as needed.
- Monitor, record, and amortize various expenses and accruals.
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts.
- Prepare and post authorized journal entries.
- Prepare property reports as needed, including property tax reports, year-end account reconciliations and accounting for depreciation/amortization.
- Maintain intercompany transactions as part of the reconciliation process between companies.
- Investigate departmental variances identified by the Controller as part of the month-end closing process.
- Assist and backup the accounts payable function.
- Maintains knowledge of commonly used concepts, practice, computer program and procedures within the accounts receivable field.
- Recommends and improves policies, procedures and systems to meet the company’ s overall objections.
- Regular attendance, ability to arrive at work punctually, and ability to work on– site.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, ability to deal respectfully with the public, customers, vendors, other employees, managers, and executive management.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to interchange with others in the department.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- An Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree in the Accounting or Finance discipline is preferred
- Five (5) years of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable or Accounting experience required with mid-sized company
- Two (2) or more years of experience with SAP operating system required.
WAGE & BENEFITS
- Competitive wages and benefits i.e. 401K retirement, holidays, vacation, and health insurance (medical, dental, vision).
- Time and a half for all hours over 40 with being non-exempt.
- Mon-Thursday 7: 30am to 5: 30pm
Friday 7: 30am to 11: 30am
*Some, overtime may be required