Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4531
Sr. Developer - CIS
This position is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma and will be a part of the Customer Service support team within the Information Technology department.
The Senior Developer is responsible for working directly with Business Analysts, Business Stakeholders and IT resources to design, develop and deploy new functionality based on customer requirements in our Customer Information System.
The CIS system is essential in reliably presenting critical services to our Business Teams and Customers. The CIS system provides Billing, Service Order Management and Service information for over 2 million customers.
Responsibilities Would Include:
- Responsible for development of new or updated functionality based on customer requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring functionality continues to operate according to original design and requirements
- Responsible for responding to outages or service disruptions
- Responsible for working directly with business analysts and customer business leaders to develop necessary functionality.
- Responsible for estimation of development efforts.
- Successful candidate will successfully partner with business leaders to design and deploy relevant and reliable systems meeting defined business needs.
We are looking for the right candidate with a strong skillset in the following areas:
- 5-10 years of experience with supporting and modifying large CIS platforms
- Experience with Java based systems using Web Forms or other presentation technologies
- Preferred experience with REST/SOAP web services to integrate with ancillary systems.
- Extensive experience in building complex SQL scripts
- Experience using source code management systems such as TFS and Harvest
- Should have worked on backend integration with other systems using API’ s or file transfer methods
- Must have basic working knowledge of Customer Billing concepts and processes
- Experience with reporting capabilities specifically using SSRS or Cognos
- Experience with batch processes such as job interdependencies, processing exceptions for Holidays and job cycles
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues by working with the application/infrastructure team and the vendor.
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with other technical teams to solve complex problems
Great! Anything else?
At OakTree we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. We stand by you and offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! If this position catches your interest, don’ t let this chance to join a passionate team and be backed by the OakTree family pass you by!