600 N. Dairy Ashford CH-01-1081C9
Contract To Hire
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5496
Software Engineer 3
The Software Engineer will provide software development, specification and requirements for bulk fuel delivery and storage systems.
- The person proposed shall have five (5) years experience in the field of Software systems.
- The proposed candidate shall have a BS degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information, Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Mathematics (BS not BA).
- COR approval complete a vendor/platform specific certification (e.g., EcoStruxure Control Professional, Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) Data Management and Analytics, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), or other).
- Certification in Wonderware Certified Developer in Archestra System Platform.
- Professional Software Developer Certification as issued by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers or Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP)), or with COR approval complete avendor/platform specific certification (OCP), or other).
- Experience: Six (6) years of experience with complex software systems, to include: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, andLogistics support.
- Five (5) years of experience in Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition(SCADA) development