11 S Greenwood
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5110
As a member of IT team, the Software Developer will be instrumental in building and supporting key products in our product portfolio.
- Design and develop online applications while helping to support existing products, offering process improvements, and platform reengineering.
- Team to build next generation products and platforms, using pioneering technologies and processes to enrich the product portfolio.
- Support in the creation of best practices, development methodologies, and tool sets to create an in-house application development program.
- Work with business analysts, infrastructure team, and external vendors to gather requirements and ensure products are successfully developed and launched.
- Ensure client and participant data is properly secured during all aspects of operations. Consistently follow best security practices in the development of products.
- Stay up to date in current industry trends, technologies, issues by attending company-provided training opportunities.
- Firm grasp of security concepts and frameworks with ability to implement best practices within products and across platforms.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support. Ensure client and participant data is properly secured during all aspects of operations.
- Experience with large scale web/database applications.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with competing deliverables.
- Team focused, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues, end users, and external vendors.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 5-7 years .NET development experience.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field preferred.