11 S Greenwood
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4916
As a member of the IT team, the Software Developer will be instrumental in building and supporting key products in our product portfolio.
- Design and develop online applications while helping to support existing products, offering process improvements, and platform reengineering.
- Team to build next generation products and platforms, using pioneering technologies and processes to enrich the product portfolio.
- Support in the creation of best practices, development methodologies, and tool sets to create an in-house application development program.
- Work with business analysts, infrastructure team, and external vendors to gather requirements and ensure products are successfully developed and launched.
- Ensure client and participant data is properly secured during all aspects of operations. Consistently follow best security practices in the development of products.
- Stay up to date in current industry trends, technologies, issues by attending company-provided training opportunities.
- Firm grasp of security concepts and frameworks with ability to implement best practices within products and across platforms.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support. Ensure client and participant data is properly secured during all aspects of operations.
- Experience with large scale web/database applications.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with competing deliverables.
- Team focused, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues, end users, and external vendors.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 5-7 years .NET development experience.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands or fingers; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.