420 South Keeler Avenue PB-10-1084-06
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4898
Software Developer III (ADS Development Project)
- Actively participates on projects, working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to complete product development tasks.
- Collaborates with all teammates on design and development tasks.
- Contributes to the team by analyzing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining high quality software solutions as required.
- Responsible for meeting project milestones and for completing user stories in sprints as stated in the definitions of done.
- Follows established standards and guidelines for deliverables.
- Learns, follows, applies, and adapts agile software development techniques, methodologies, and processes.
- Responsible for contributing, receiving, and acting upon constructive feedback for continuous process, product, and self-improvement.
- Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
- Conducts code reviews and perform component, visual, functional, and automated testing.
- Works with Technical Support to reproduce and resolve customer issues as required.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters.
- Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
Other experience requested (not all are a must, but are nice to have)
- 5+ years of experience working with relational databases (SQL/Oracle)
- Intermediate proficiency with the following technologies:
- *Visual Studio
- *.NET 3.5, 4.0
- High Productivity and Automation platforms (i.e. Mendix and/or UI Path)
- Intermediate proficiency in source control practices and patterns (Git workflow, branching/merging, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to provide day-to-day 24x7 application support