Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4665
Service Automation Analyst
- Creating automation with various tools and programming languages using company standards and best practices.
- Working with customers to define requirements and communicating status.
- Using company change management processes to prevent disruptions and outages.
- Creating and updating documentation for ongoing support of automation.
- Working with other IT organizations to ensure quality support and delivery to the end-user.
- Leading/participating in operational initiatives
- Assisting with the maintenance and review of existing automation tasks.
- Strong Skills in the following:
- PowerShell, and Microsoft Orchestrator (SCORCH).
- MS Office products
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL and Oracle)
- Experience with cloud technologies i.e. Azure Automation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Actively participates on projects, working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to complete product development tasks.
- Collaborates with all teammates on design and development tasks.
- Contributes to the team by analyzing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining high quality software solutions as required.
- Responsible for meeting project milestones and for completing user stories in sprints as stated in the definitions of done.
- Follows established standards and guidelines for deliverables.
- Learns, follows, applies, and adapts agile software development techniques, methodologies, and processes.
- Responsible for contributing, receiving, and acting upon constructive feedback for continuous process, product, and self-improvement.
- Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
- Conducts code reviews and perform component, visual, functional, and automated testing.
- Works with Technical Support to reproduce and resolve customer issues as required.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters.
- Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.