Job Category: Non-IT
Job Number: 4644
Senior Technical Recruiter Job Description:
OakTree is seeking a seasoned recruiting professional to join our staffing services team. This person will work primarily out of our Tulsa office.
This person will be directly responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire positions with our clients.
- Partner with Account Managers to fully understand client needs
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting –
- Source for potential candidates
- Evaluate candidate profiles
- Screen candidates to assess skills and cultural fit
- Present opportunities to qualified candidates
- Negotiate terms
- Perform reference checks
- Prepare candidate information for presentation to clients
- Schedule and prepare candidates for client interviews
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with contractors through phone calls, lunch meetings, etc.
- Keep accurate documentation of all notes and daily activities using the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Stay up on trends in recruiting and compensation
- Attend networking events to discover new business opportunities and obtain candidate referrals
- Will be responsible for meeting defined recruiting metrics
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred; will consider equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful, aggressive, focused, ambitious and driven
- Demonstrated ability to effectively network, build relationships and work in a team environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Must be able to “ think outside the box” in the approach towards sourcing solutions for hard to fill positions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Competitive Salary and a Unique, Rewarding Culture
- Great Commission Plan
- Individual and Group Bonus Opportunities
- Team Building Events
- Flexible Work Hours
- Major Medical and Dental Health Coverage
- 401K Retirement with Company Matching Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Optional Additional Life Insurance on Self, Spouse and Children
- Short-term/Long term Disability Coverage
- Optical Health Plan
- Cafeteria Plan
- All Health Benefits are Effective Within the First 30 Days of Employment
- Generous PTO (paid time off) Plan
- Eight Paid Holidays
Great! Anything else?
At OakTree we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. We stand by you and offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! If this position catches your interest, don’ t let this chance to join a passionate team and be backed by the OakTree family pass you by!