5445 Legacy Dr, Suite 250
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Number: 5248
Sales Support Analyst- Full Time
We are looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Business Professional who is wanting a career path within Sales, or to further their Sales experience. This is a great opportunity to learn our business and Cloud Technology Platform from the ground up. We offer plenty of upward mobility within our organization and a wonderful support team. The position of the Sales Support Analyst is of great value to our current Executives and growth of generating revenue.
- Provide daily comprehensive support for Senior Sales Executive and engage with customers to set up new accounts, answer questions, and resolve complaints.
Details of Functions:
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotes for current and prospective clients.
- Works in partnership with a team to coordinate implementation of new clients and the addition of company services to existing clients.
- Participates in client and carrier strategic planning processes including establishing specific processes and reports, creating process manuals and inputs and ensuring accurate installation of data into the company system.
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison with clients and carrier partners to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting.
- Coordinates and assists with client, prospect and carrier meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepares materials, agendas and presentations.
- Assists in facilitating the execution of contracts to ensure compliance.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management and operations.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new product and services.
- Keeps well-informed of product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, and trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with management
- Participates in conventions and trade shows
- Accountable for providing exceptional customer service, ongoing customer delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for clients (consultative sales approach)
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess an undergraduate degree
- Must be willing to Travel on occasion to client sites (some overnight may be required)
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time efficiently in order to meet client deadlines by effectively handling multiple tasks, prioritizing deadlines appropriately and remaining flexible
- Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development
- Insurance experience/knowledge is a plus