3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Number: 5580
Sales Support Associate
The Sales Support Associate will have a key role in helping us to achieve our sales targets. Responsible for providing support and analysis for the Finished Lubes Sales organization, helping to improve sales productivity and business growth. We are seeking someone who is a self-starter with strong analytical skills who thrives in a team environment and is committed to success.
- Prepare, collate and input data to set up new customers in company systems
- Actively work with Account Managers, Pricing and Customer Excellence to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Support Business Development preparation of quotations and proposals
- Assist sales team with data analytics and customer reporting
- Update sales processes and procedures and other sales documents
- Coordinate customer events
- Other sales support functions as needed
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular, full-time basis with no restrictions
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Preferred Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor' s degree
- Problem Solving: Ability to quickly grasp problem situations and take initiative to get the right people together to work on issues
- Attention to Detail: At least one role in which being successful required thoroughness, accuracy in working large amounts of detail.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/issues simultaneously.
- Service Orientation: Ability to serve others (external customers or internal partners) in an effective and professional fashion with a willingness and can-do attitude.
- Results Oriented: At least one role in which success was driven by creating solutions and achieving business results through significant personal effort
- Advanced Communication Skills: Experience communicating effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Collaboration: At least one role in which results were created by working closely with others in a team setting where trust and cooperation was necessary to drive success
- Self-Motivated: Ability to work independently with limited supervision and direction
- Systems: Ability to learn new systems quickly and become proficient in Salesforce.com, SAP and other internal systems.