Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5437
SCCM Application Packager
The SCCM Application Packager must be self-motivated, hardworking and excel in a team environment. The SCCM Application Packager will be expected to perform tasks and duties related to the development, deployment, testing, troubleshooting, distribution and upkeep for software application packages utilized by Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and engage appropriate personnel throughout the process.
Powershell – Must be at an expert level
- Experience creating and troubleshooting advanced Powershell scripts
- Taken formal Powershell training classes
- Ability to follow a pre-determined coding structure
- Strong understanding of a Microsoft SCCM
- Experience creating, customizing, deploying, testing, monitoring, automating, and troubleshooting software applications using SCCM
- Evaluate and validate SCCM applications.
- Experience troubleshooting of SCCM Client issue and application issues
- Experience troubleshooting SCCM deployment failures.
- Ability to draft documentation as it relates to the process and procedures, test and evaluation, and implementation and deployment for SCCM applications/packages.
- Experience with SCCM error logging/debugging
- Extensive knowledge of MSI and Exe technology to create silent install wrappers
- Experience using wrapper technology utilizing SCCM.
- Ensure that application packages provide detailed logs
Windows 10 OS
- Working knowledge of the Windows registry
- Experience troubleshooting all versions and variations of Windows
- Experience with Windows error logging/debugging
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize workload