420 South Keeler Avenue Suite PB-7-712-0
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5156
SAP Process Designer
Individual will have responsibility for gathering and understanding business requirements, helping design, build, and test business solutions within an integrated greenfield SAP S/4 Hana system with focus on the MM (Materials Management) module for Procurement Processes. Highly visible and fast paced project with expectations that team member is focused on transformation and delivering results throughout the project lifecycle.
- Gather business requirements
- Design business solutions
- System configuration
- Functional integration testing
- Maintain project team documentation including business process maps, functional specifications, test scripts, training materials, etc.
- Other tasks related to SAP MM module and integration with other SAP modules such as MM, FI, and Security, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Business or IT related background
- Two years of experience with SAP MM Module from either a business or configuration perspective in SAP ECC or SAP S/4 with the ability to learn the new version of SAP S/4.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Project implementation experience with SAP S/4.
- Experience with SAP S/4 functionality; BRF+, Adobe Digital Services, Solution Manager, or Cloud Platform.
- Experience with SAP add-on OpenText Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) solution.
- Interpersonal skills essential to work with internal and external clients, other project team members, business SME’ s, technical team members, implementation team members, power users, and others.