Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5063
SAP EHS Workflow Developer
Key Skills Required:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in implementing SAP EHSM Incident Management
- 3-4 years of experience with Enterprise Portal, Floor Plan Manager(FPM), ABAP WebDynpro, Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF) and FPM-BOPF Integration(FBI)
- 5-8 years of experience with SAP Business Workflow, BADI/Enhancement Exits, Web Services and ABAP Object Oriented Programing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required, data and reporting standards.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
- Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the SAP Functional experts to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
Additional skills are a plus:
- ABAP experience with building oData
- Hands-on knowledge in some of ABAP technologies, Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, Interface Programming, BDC, Data Conversions, WebDynpro, Floorplan Manager, SAP Portal, BOPF, SAP EHSM, and SAP Workflow.