420 South Keeler Avenue Suite PB-7-712-0
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5480
SAP BPC 11/BW4/Hana Developer
The SAP BPC 11/ BW4 / Hana configuration role for ERP Finance reporting project. Candidate should have experience in Oil & Gas, and Chemicals industries. The SAP BPC developer will be asked to design, develop and deliver key project deliverables in the enabling technologies.
The work will be primarily focused on analyzing and solving complex technical problems, defining and developing BPC technical solutions, configuring the enabling technologies to help the project achieve enterprise goals.
- An understanding of Finance and Accounting processes in Oil and Gas industry across various functions (OTC, PTP, RTR, FP&A & etc.)
- A minimum of? 3-5 years of SAP S/4 experience
- Expert in SAP BPC 11 embedded configuration
- Expert in SAP BW / BW4, with hands on configuration experience (5+ years)
- BW Workbench – Configuration skills and ability to create data objects and work with data sources
- SAP BPC Consolidations Process & Planning experience?
- Expert knowledge of SAP Reporting Tools – Analysis for Office
- Experience is building complex planning, budgeting and forecasting templates for BPC
- Experience is building BPC 11 embedded / BW / Hana objects (DSO / ADSO / Info-providers)
- Experience in writing complex BEX code for planning and reporting solutions
- Development experience working with ETL / Copy functions in SAP BW
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 and BW tables with table configuration experience
- Ability to identified SAP source tables and fields, navigate SAP module data (i.e., FI, CO, MM, PPM, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of SAP FI CO, COPA and PCA Module
- Experience working with SAP Master Data, working with reporting hierarchies (i.e. company codes, profit centres, cost centres, gl accounts, material, WBS, etc.)
- Direct experience delivering business improvements utilizing enabling technologies
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve complex problems
- Ability to interact effectively with project team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.