3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 5555
SAP Analyst - Midstream
Basic Purpose /Responsibility:
The SAP Analyst Contractor position reports to the Information Management Supervisor within the Midstream organization. The focus of this position is service-focused professional who provides SAP knowledge and skill-sets to coordinate and implement SAP initiatives, maintain and manage SAP Preventive Maintenance (PM) Master Data, maintenance plans, and Best Practices across the entire Midstream organization. This position will work closely with regions, field-based technicians, supervisors, and Technical Services to identify opportunities to improve our use of SAP. The SAP Analyst position will be a resource for assisting the technical Specialist with data extraction for use in metric/KPI generation and establishment/maintenance of Master Equipment Lists (MEL' s).
- Primary SAP support for all Midstream personnel.
- Coordinate the Midstream SAP PM work process.
- Responsible for data entries, PM Master Data and Maintenance Plans
- Provides regular updates relating to SAP activities.
- Review any required updating of maintenance and repair procedures and engineering standards and practices.
- Interface with other company business units, Midstream technical groups and professional organizations on best practices, engineering standards, and equipment reliability.
- Support the planning and master data execution of Master Limited Partnership (MLP), new acquisitions, and projects in SAP.
- Support assessing and tracking the efficiency of the maintenance plan revision process.
- Support the SAP PM Functional Location and Equipment Master Data for Midstream.
- Responsible for generating SAP reports, regional & local.
- Provides support to Midstream groups for the identification, and implementation of SAP enhancements that can support defect elimination and asset strategy improvements.
- Support SAP in the effort to gather and analyze equipment reliability data (e.g. Mean Time Between Failures and Mean Time to Repair)
- Provide support to development of annual capital and expense budgets.
- Interface with specialist, regional engineers, the Pipeline Integrity group and the Tank Integrity group to supply technical support toward improvements in SAP.
- Ability to write concise technical summaries.
- 15% to 25% travel.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School/GED.
- Minimum 1 years of hands-on experience with at least two of the following SAP modules: (PM, PS, MM, FI, AP, BI/BW, and Workflow).
- Experience in using data extracted from SAP data to create KPI' s/Metrics.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and SAP data bases.
- Associate’ s Degree and/or 7 or more years’ experience of SAP oil and gas professional.
- 5 years of operational experience in the field.
- Passion and enthusiasm for SAP as the business software for our company.
- Self-starter capability, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accurately assess work load and properly prioritize tasks.
- Strong desire to improve and learn Best Practices.
- Commitment to a team approach.
- Succinct and accurate communication skills.
- Willingness to actively participate in training and development exercises
- Experience in dealing with improvement initiatives and process changes in SAP.
- Deep understanding of and appreciation for the establishment and distribution of KPI' s/metrics.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Midstream personnel from Operations to Management.
- Has ability to identify, analyze and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Committed to continuous improvement and customer focus.