Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 4901
Facilitates the acquisition of materials for an assigned group of categories and suppliers using a standardized procurement process that meets business needs while adhering to Corporate standards and mitigating financial and liability risks, including, but not limited to:
- Creating purchase orders in SAP and administering the lifecycle of a purchase order from requisition receipt to supplier payment.
- Selecting an appropriate source of supply.
- Evaluating vendor quotes to determine most cost effective solution.
- Utilizing system tools and capabilities to expedite material deliveries.
- Verify invoice accuracy and facilitate timely resolution of discrepancies.
- Effectively communicating with suppliers and client groups.
- Compliance with company policy and industry regulations.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of discipline.
- Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
- Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.
Entry level. Requires basic knowledge of discipline. Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems. Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.