Job Category: Engineering & Manufacturing
Job Number: 6127
Education: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering
Experience: at least 7 years of taking a major role in leading the mechanical design segment of projects.
- Highly demonstrated experience in mechanical design of mechanical parts and systems
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes for metal parts: machining, forming, 3D printing, welding, brazing etc.
- Highly skilled and familiar with using CAD software (Solidedge, Solidworks or similar) for designing mechanical assemblies.
- Experience in developing new products and leading the mechanical design of the product / system.
- Demonstrated experience in moving a product from the development stage into the serial manufacturing stage including qualification tests, preparing product files, leading the production readiness review (PRR), supporting the production floor etc.
- Experience in synchronizing all project stakeholders to converge the project and making it moving forward.
- Familiarity with test methods for proving performance of mechanical assemblies.
- Experience in writing reports and preparing and presenting projects reviews like PDR, CDR, PRR etc.
- Experience in working with external labs and subcontractors.
- Familiarity with standards which are common in the aviation industry.
- Problem solver with a “ can do” / “ change the world” attitude.
- Unformal ability to motivate and harness partners to achieve project goals.
- A reliable individual that has a professional integrity and set of values.
- Task oriented.
- Ability to converge processes.
- Methodological and organized.
- Creativity and out of the box thinking.
- Communicative and has ability to work as a part of a team.
- Accountability for results