5202 W Channel Rd
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4804
The Production Scheduler coordinates the production schedule between departments for an ASME Code manufacturing facility by performing the following duties.
- Plan, manage, and maximize production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of all customer orders.
- Responsible for the analysis of sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues.
- Expediting and prioritizing job orders with Project Managers.
- Coordinating and managing weekly production schedule meetings.
- Regular attendance, ability to arrive at work punctually, and the ability to work on– site.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, ability to deal respectfully with the public, customers, vendors, other employees, managers, and executive management.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to interchange with others in the department
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of scheduling/production planning experience in an ASME Code manufacturing environment.
- Must have a high degree of knowledge and proficiency in production processes and flow of product with the ability to rearrange product and project flow as needed. Experience interfacing with all phases of management and production areas to help maintain daily production requirements.