Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 5007
- Provides general administrative support to Operations and Engineering groups.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Responsible for managing daily and end-of month oil sales run ticket process.
- Interface with Production Accounting to resolve oil volume accounting issues.
- QA/QC of daily production report.
- Data entry into variety of databases and reports including SAP and Wellview.
- Duties typically include typing reports and correspondence.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.