654 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E.
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Engineering & Manufacturing
Job Number: 5533
Piping Designer I
- Responsible for quality and consistency of mechanical drawing packages.
- Ensure project meets job scope, standards & material specifications.
- Provides piping design & layout for Client Approval.
- Produce Isometrics from Model using Isogen.
- Plan and coordinate design activities from conceptual customer design proposal through final detail design. Using established Design & layout procedures.
- Review engineering drawings and designs.
- Ensures commitments are fulfilled on time to company and customer specifications.
- Gather field data and evaluate existing facilities along with research of client standards and specifications, to accomplish project execution.
- Performs work which involves conventional design and engineering practices, but may include a variety of complex design requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrates ability to independently evaluate, select, adapt and modify standard techniques, procedures and criteria to improve and develop new designs and processes.
- Demonstrates skills in communication, persuasion, negotiation, and motivation.
- Demonstrates good organization and project planning skills.
- A minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad, CadWorx, Isogen, Excel & General Computer Skills.
- Acquiring Data at Job sites and Processing of Data for Deliverables.