600 North Dairy Ashford TA-02-2057
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4869
Oracle OEM Admin/DBA
- Responsible for providing database administration, database security and production support as well as Installing, upgrading and maintaining databases.
- Plans and executes database backup, archiving and recovery.
- Provides database tuning for performance and stability.
- Manages physical database design and implementation, database security implementation and monitoring.
- Uses company change management processes to prevent production disruptions and outages.
- Partners with other company IT organizations to ensure quality support and delivery to the end-user.
- Participates in an on-call rotation with other DBA' s to provide 24x7 coverage.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters.
- Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.