Contract To Hire
Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 5605
1.Compile, analyze, reconcile, and complete all tasks associated with closing a construction project and/or processing contractor invoices:
- Job orders and completion reports
- Designed versus constructed projects including as-builts
- Leakage and repair logs
- Service line documentation
- Pipeline data such as compliance records
- Major materials
- Invoices & supporting documentation
- Contractor Daily Progress Reports
2. Utilize JES, Maximo, Oracle, Markview, PowerPlant, ONE Map, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, and Excel to enter or verify data and prepare reports including but not limited to:
- Completion Reports & supporting documentation
- Debit memos & journal entries for labor and property corrections
- Job-to-job material transfers
3. Communicate effectively with Field Operations, Engineering, GIS, and Property Accounting on quality of documentation and status of pending work
4. Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job
5. Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned
- Experience reviewing project or construction documentation and/or contractor invoices
- Experience in use and function of office equipment applicable to position including: computers, photocopiers, and applicable software listed under Essential Functions
- Experience with policies, procedures, and use of terminology applicable to position.
- Experience reading and interpreting various types of manuals, forms, publications, maps and reports.
- Experience interacting, advising and communicating effectively with internal and external customers.
- Experience composing and preparing correspondence and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English