3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 5575
Responsibilities May Include:
- Performing a wide range of administrative and analytical duties in a fast-paced environment, dealing with sensitive and confidential information with limited supervision.
- Must work safely. Complete office safety audits and use required PPE as office tasks dictate.
- Performs daily terminal volume end-of-day close outs in a proficient and timely manner.
- Manage and troubleshoot daily loss/gain product inventory and additive reconciliation reports.
- Monitor and order product additives.
- Interact in a professional manner with transport carriers and drivers to maintain up-to-date driver and trailer information to ensure compliance.
- Perform driver training and issue driver cards.
- Complete and file environmental reports.
- Track, complete, and ensure compliance with various assurance audit tasks, including meter proving reports and other measurement assurance documents and processes.
- Perform various training for terminal personnel on documentation processes.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to execute material goods receipts, track purchases, and resolve discrepancies.
- Manage front office access and greet and direct visitors appropriately.
- Manage office and PPE supply inventory and ordering.
- Prepare and process monthly expense reports.
- Maintain region distribution lists, carrier distribution lists, and emergency contact list.
- Update the terminal file plan as needed.
- Conduct various recordkeeping audits.
- May travel to other facilities to assist in training and added workloads of other analysts.
- Legally authorized to work in the united states.
- Must maintain a valid driver’ s license.
- Proficient with SAP, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willing and able to lift and transport articles weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Willing and able to walk, stand, stoop, sit, climb, and carry material daily on even and uneven terrain.
- Willing to work alone a high percentage of the time.
- Willingness to be on-call for guidance and business emergencies as necessary.
- Willing and able to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
- Associate’ s/Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent.
- 3 or more years direct experience in an administrative, office management, or accounting position.
- 1 or more years’ experience in the petroleum industry.