3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4758
Next Generation Desktop Deployment Analyst
Next Generation Desktop (NGD) Deployment Analysts will provide services for the Next Generation Desktop (NGD) project. In this position, you will be building and/or delivering Windows 10 desktops or Virtual Desktop to end users and assuring their successful transition to the new platform.
Responsibilities may include:
- Image machines with Win 10, and validate the build
- Copy profiles and other user data/install applications from Windows 7 device and reload to Windows 10
- Resolve any image issues
- Delivering excellent end user experiences
- Providing desk side and remote support for personal computing environments
- Installation and repair of computing equipment
- Provide training and consultation to end users
- Handling technically complex desktop support issues
- Implementing and supporting various hardware/systems required by the business unit
- Frequent interaction with multiple IT support personnel in Tulsa, OK and Houston, TX
- Must be very experienced in documentation for installation, launch results.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid driver' s license
- Up to 75% travel required
- Must provide own vehicle
- Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC). Information can be found at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic
- Experience with OneDrive, Windows 10 and O365.
- Able to lift computer equipment that weighs up to 30 lbs. from the floor and safely carry up 2 flights of stairs.
- Bend, stoop, crawl under tables/desks to connect needed wiring.
- Able to bend to pick up equipment and load pull cart. Individual item may weigh up to 30 lbs.
- Able to climb 4 flights of stairs to get to offices
- Ability to learn the machine build process and repeat with minimal supervision
- Basic computer installation skills (connect PC to monitor, docking station, etc.)
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge experience with a government agency that would be equivalent or better
- Bachelor' s degree in MIS or Computer Science
- Knowledge of a broad range of technologies including: WAN/LAN, COE Desktop, Core Business Applications, and Desktop Products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with direct customer interaction
- Ability to work well with local and global teams
- Willingness to continually learn and ability to champion change