Job Category: IT
Job Number: 6062
Network Projects Analyst
- Understands, deploys, and troubleshoots Cisco Unified Communications Manager dial plans and end points.
- Provide 1st Line Support for supporting analysts, end users and delivering functions under our voice standards.
- This role includes problem management, client liaison, technical architecture and product development / deployment.
- Acting as a project escalation for technical decisions.
- Working directly with customers to provide cost estimates and design for projects.
- Documenting processes, optimizing day-to-day operational stability with the continual need to improve the service and deploy new services, processes and technologies.
- Working operational issues and being on call.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country.
- 2+ years of Cisco Unified Communications Manager administration experience.
- 1+ years of experience supporting SIP Trunks on the Cisco CUBE platform.
- Experience in administering and support of Cisco technologies as well as good understanding of IP telephony environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Cisco Webex and associated Hybrid Cloud technologies such as Video Mesh and Hybrid Calling.
- Experience with SIP and H.323 trunking.
- Experience with Cisco voice router configuration and troubleshooting: including dial peers, translation profiles, and SRST.
- Experience with NICE Inform call recording platform.
- 2+ years of working knowledge with EIGRP, BGP, and MPLS routing protocols.
- Communicates clear & specific recommendations and strategies to a wide range of audiences.
- Accountable and delivers on commitments.