Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5966
- Actively participates on projects, working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to complete product development tasks.
- Collaborates with all teammates on design and development tasks.
- Contributes to the team by analyzing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining high quality software solutions as required.
- Responsible for meeting project milestones and for completing user stories in sprints as stated in the definitions of done.
- Follows established standards and guidelines for deliverables.
- Learns, follows, applies, and adapts agile software development techniques, methodologies, and processes.
- Responsible for contributing, receiving, and acting upon constructive feedback for continuous process, product, and self-improvement.
- Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
- Conducts code reviews and perform component, visual, functional, and automated testing.
- Works with Technical Support to reproduce and resolve customer issues as required.
- 4 plus years of Mendix
- Experience developing Mendix mobile applications on-prem data integration using Mendix
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodation) to provide day-to-day application support and after-hours call-out on a rotational basis