Job Category: Miscellaneous
Job Number: 5195
Materials Coordinator I
The positions will be 7 on, 7 off and flexibility to work nights will also be required. Although there is a chance we will have two on days and two on nights for the duration.
Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials including, but not limited to:
- Verify materials arriving at the remote location.
- Accurately record materials issued from the remote location.
- Provides status updates and follow-up to Project Materials Coordinator.
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory.
- Responsible for monthly physical inventory verification of remote location.
- Maintains records/spreadsheets for physical inventory counts, materials issued and verification of materials received.
- Forklift certified or able to obtain certification through in-house training program.
- Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
- Compliance with company policy and industry regulations.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of discipline.
- Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
- Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.