600 N. Dairy Ashford MA 2098
Job Number: 4986
Karnes Material Yard Coordinator
Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns.
- Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
- Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
- Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
- Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts.
- Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries. Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
- Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
- Compliance with company policy and industry regulations.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of discipline.
- Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
- Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.
- In addition to accounting for material physically, record keeping and the ability to execute financial transactions is essential to this position.