Job Category: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 4647
Manager Talent Acquisition
- Responsible for the development, management and oversight of staffing and recruiting strategies and activities.
- Manage, direct, and supervise employees performing recruiting related activities including but not limited to:
- Sourcing, screening, assessing and selecting candidates
- On-boarding new hires
- College and technical school recruiting
- Preparing affirmative action plans
- Preparing government reports (EEO-1, Vets 100, etc.)
- Managing foreign national sponsorships
- Processing employee relocations
- Oversee and/or develop policies and procedures relative to employment, staffing, recruiting, affirmative action, and related functions to ensure compliance with corporate policies, and federal and state laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement and assess recruiting strategies that are aligned with business needs and the company' s core values, ensuring compliance with all applicable policies, laws and regulations.
- Provide assistance and direction to supervisors, union representatives, attorneys, employees, and others on matters including but not limited to:
- Workforce planning
- Job openings
- Applicant assessment and testing
- Pre-employment testing
- Employment and affirmative action programs
- State and federal regulations
- Collaborate and maintain strong working relationships with other Human Resources leaders, business segment and/or capability group leaders, and management sponsors of college and technical schools and employees.
- Prepare, analyze, review, verify, and/or approve correspondence and reports including but not limited to:
- Staffing and recruitment policies, procedures and related correspondence
- Compensation and/or benefit information
- Responses to governmental and/or legal inquiries
- Governmental reporting
- Responses to labor organizations
- Employee and supervisor communications
- Establish and maintain the department budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and ensuring dollars spent are aligned with corporate objectives.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
- Preferred Bachelor' s Degree human resource management, business administration or other related field or an equivalent combination of formal education and the following job related experience:
- Experience with and thorough knowledge of human resources policies and procedures, equal employment and affirmative action programs, employee benefit plans, and workforce planning.
- Knowledge of labor relations activities including contract negotiations and contract interpretation.
- Experience researching, interpreting and applying governmental laws, regulations, and/or guidelines applicable to position.
- Knowledge of company organization and operations, work rules, and employee job functions.
- Experience with application of math and algebraic formulas.
- Experience in use and function of office equipment including computers and applicable software.
- Experience and/or training related to:
- Employment practices and related state and federal regulations
- Recruiting and staffing
- Applicable government laws, regulations and enforcement agencies (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Department of Labor (DOL), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Experience researching, analyzing, compiling, and/or preparing reports pertaining to employment data, applicant statistics, budgets, workplace accommodations, policies, procedures and correspondence.
- Experience negotiating, interacting, advising, and communicating effectively.
- Experience leading, directing, training, and/or supervising.
- Experience reading and interpreting company policies and procedures, manuals, governmental regulations, union contracts, training materials, job information, documentation and correspondence.
- Experience developing information, conducting meetings, and making presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Minimum Applicable driver' s license. Requires travel to other office locations
- Preferred Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC)
- Mobility to travel in and around office facilities and to other company locations.
- Communicate and/or exchange information or instructions; conduct oral presentations and/or meetings.
- Visual abilities sufficient to perform job duties.#officeoperations
Great! Anything else?
At OakTree we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. We stand by you and offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! If this position catches your interest, don’ t let this chance to join a passionate team and be backed by the OakTree family pass you by!