315 S Johnstone Ave.
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4873
Our company currently has a Global implementation of Microsoft Intune that is being used to manage iOS devices. There is a business requirement to implement Android as a corporate mobile device platform for field data capture. The Intune Engineer will be responsible for configuration, Management, testing, and deployment of enterprise Android devices via Microsoft Intune with a focus on device/data security and accessing company resources while in the field.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience as an Intune administrator in an enterprise environment managing mobile devices
- 2+ years of experience in certificate management to allow Android devices access to PKI secured resources (VPN and Wi-Fi) using SCEP
- 1+ years of experience managing Android mobile devices with Android Work Profiles
- 1+ years of experience distributing business applications and management of their data through Google Play and managing Google Accounts
- Experience locking Android devices to Kiosk mode to tailor them for specific application uses
- Experience implementing Android Factory Reset Protection to ensure devices remain managed and can be recovered for re-deployment