Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5559
Infrastructure Support Analyst/Mobility and End User Computing Associate
The job of the Mobility and End User Computing Associate is to provide mobile device and PC technical support to the staff of the refinery and surrounding remote sites.
Duties might include, but are not limited to:
- Configure and deploy mobile devices to end users (smartphones and tablets)
- Provide mobile device training to end users
- Install, test and repair computer hardware, peripherals, and software.
- Provide desk side and remote support for computing environments
- Consistently follow standard processes
- Handling technically complex IT support issues
- Afterhours (callout) support
- Assisting, where needed, with the installation of other IT supported systems
- Maintaining hardware and software inventories and recycling
- Providing desk side and remote support for personal computing environments
- Performing PC builds, delivery, installation and repair of computing equipment
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to lift computer equipment that weighs up to 30 lbs. from the floor and safely carry and lift as needed, including climbing stairs
- Bend, stoop, crawl under tables/desks to connect needed wiring
- Able to bend to pick up equipment and load pull cart. Individual items may weigh up to 30 lbs.
- Able to push equipment on a cart of up to 100 lbs.
- Able to work safely in a refinery environment
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Experience providing IT support in an office environment