15 East 5th Street
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5192
Infrastructure Project Manager/Architect
Plan, execute, and finalize multiple projects on time, on budget and within scope. Coordinate efforts of team members, project managers, vendors, and consultants to deliver projects according to plan; resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met. Document multiple projects' objectives and oversee projects throughout their life cycle.
- Plan, organize and manage resources to lead the completion of specific project goals. Establish clear directions and distribute task among cross functional teams.
- Gather ideas, issues, and risks for the project; provide input for solutions and approaches to key stakeholders.
- Escalate project issues and ideas to the appropriate stakeholders with clarity, timeliness, and professionalism.
- Communicate regularly with project team members regarding responsibilities to manage expectations. Facilitate meetings and presentations across multiple settings including but not limited to:
- Small/large groups
- Develop and sustain effective customer relationships. Remain consistently accessible, available, and responsive to customers when needed.
- Align processes, systems, management practices and other resources to ensure the projects meet or exceed goals established in project plans.
- Evaluate projects and identify where change is needed. Determine what adjustments to make and how to implement; facilitates the implementation to team members, management, and business.
- Effectively develop and communicate statements of projects and project scope, tasks and expectations.
- Prioritize and monitor activities to deliver results within budgetary and resource constraints.
- Identify and escalate resource needs appropriately; manage multiple projects' resources (people and materials).
- Track project progress and periodically report project status to appropriate stakeholders.
- Adhere to the Project Life Cycle process as defined by IT.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
- Preferred Bachelor' s Degree CS, MIS or related field or an equivalent combination of formal education and job related experience
- PMP Certification Preferred
- 10+ years Infrastructure Experience Preferred
- Cyber Security Experience a Plus
- Demonstrated ability in project resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting.
- Experience leading projects and programs within IT, as well as projects and programs that involve external providers.
- Experience successfully managing multiple, concurrent, major projects.
- Experience developing IT Processes, delivery practices, educating business functions on effective Project Delivery Practices.
- Experience in project management productivity tools and software.
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating teams from various workgroups, managing relationships with internal and external participants and eliciting cooperation from sources including but not limited to:
- Upper management
- Other Departments
- Experience with strategic and critical thinking.
- Experience developing information and conducting formal meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Minimum Applicable driver' s license. Requires travel to other locations.
- Mobility to travel in and around office surroundings.
- Ability to effectively communicate, written and orally, with all levels of management, staff and employees.
- Ability to conduct oral presentations as required.
- Visual abilities sufficient to perform job duties.