321 North Harvey Ave.
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5095
Responsible for working with business unit members, process teams, and leaders, to understand their business information requirements and to classify, organize, make available and govern the data needed to meet those requirements.
- Ensure data architecture meets decision making needs at all levels (transactional, operational, business and strategic).
- Promote and implement master data management standards.
- Support and implement data modeling standards, data naming standards, and data architecture policies.
- Develop models that simplify, consolidate and standardize data structures.
- Works with project teams to develop and document information requirements and business rules in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical data models, ETL maps, data flow diagrams, and formulate the data architecture to meet business information requirements and support the business rules.
- Analyze and document data flows and data management steps across all end-to-end systems and data sources.
- Guide data designs to increase sharing and re-use, minimize and manage redundant data.
- Enable a customer relationship rather than product approach to the business.
- Associate' s Degree plus at least six (6) years of information architecture experience OR High School diploma / GED plus at least eight (8) years of information architecture experience.
- Experience with data modeling, SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experienced working with HANA DBMS
- Experience with SAP HANA data modeling, schema management
- Experience working with SAP integration tools (BODS, SDI, SDA)
- Experienced in working in a data warehouse environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of information architecture and user interface design concepts and techniques.
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate well and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to document data flows and data management steps.
- Ability to function in a customer oriented, team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical skills.
- Team leadership skills.
- Office work using computers.
- May require travel.
- May be required to work overtime and weekends and holidays.