420 South Keeler Avenue PB-10-1084-06
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5498
IT Tech Writer
Project: The candidate will be working on multiple tasks like documenting development standards, processes, wiki updates, etc.
Ideal candidate: Tech writer who is strong all of the following:
- MS Office suite
- WIKI editing
- Exceptional Writing & Editing skills
- Technical Writing & Storytelling
- Develops and refines technical documents, manuals, bulletins, brochures, publications, training manuals, and special reports.
- Develops and maintains technical documentations and process documentations.
- Organizes and coordinates the composition of material and drafting of forms suitable for reproduction.
- Reviews and edits prepared material and illustrations.
- May oversee the writing, editing, publishing, and distribution of specification documents.
- Analyzes requirements, develops source material, and consults engineering and technical staff as a subject matter expert.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of discipline.
- Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
- Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.