11 S Greenwood
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4788
IT Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator will assist in administering multiple IT projects with various priorities, and will negotiate, resolve problems, and develop relationships at all levels of the organization, as well as with external vendors, contractors and business partners. The ability to work independently with limited oversight, organize workload and shift between priorities are the keys to success. At times, this role may also be responsible for functional tasks required in the implementation of client projects and internal initiatives.
- Assist in managing individual projects, as well as maintaining project portfolio reporting.
- Conduct status meetings, maintain meeting minutes and manage status reporting.
- Manage the company product translations. This includes obtaining translations via 3rd parties or working with distributors, reviewing files for accuracy, maintaining files versions, working with other departments on QA processes and delivery content for review internally and externally as required.
- Maintain an overall Hogan IT project methodology, including planning templates, standard status reports, and other best practice documentation.
- As needed, work directly with the project teams, stakeholders, management, and sponsors to determine project scope, approach, objectives, and budget.
- Identify and manage project issues and risks, scope, and change management, including communication plans.
- Ensure client and participant data is properly secured during all aspects of operations.
- Manage releases and ensure QA is conducted on solutions before final delivery.
- Stay up to date in current industry trends, technologies, issues by attending provided training opportunities.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues, end users, and external vendors.
- Strong organizational skills along with attention to detail.
- Ability to work with non-technical users to identify requirements, build appropriate plans, and maintain a high degree of transparency around project deliverables.
- Excellent customer-service skills required, with ability to build/maintain relationships, and resolve conflicts.
- Possess natural logical and technical ability while comfortably switching between both business and technical thought processes.
- Ability to change approach depending upon the situation or personality.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and organize competing work demands with little oversight.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with competing deliverables.
- Experience with traditional tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience within IT-related industry preferred.